Have you got what it takes to get on the Apprentice Training Programme? Can you achieve what others only aspire to? If you can you could soon be joining Aldi.
If you show the enthusiasm and drive you need to get on the Aldi Aprenticeship Scheme, you’ll be able to learn from the very latest thinking, the most efficient business practices and models that are changing the way millions of people shop.
- £5 per hour.
- Fixed term 12 month contract, minimum 25 hours per week.
- Complete Store Assistant training and achieve Retail apprenticeship Level 2.
- Consistently achieving Aldi’s high standards of work and effort.
Years 2 & 3
- £6.08/£7.15 per hour, minimum 25 hours per week.
- Utilise your skills learned in year 1 to progress through the Store Manager training programme.
- Achive Retail Apprenticeship Level 3 through consistant high standards of work and effort.
When you are successful you will be offered the opportunity to become a Deputy Manager and be well on your way to joining our Store Management Team with a starting salary of £25,150. If you would like to apply for this job please come and see me for further details as the closing date is the 11th June 2012.