Get Into Teaching
ELTSA – East Lancashire Teaching Schools Alliance
Rhyddings is a proud member of the East Lancashire Teaching Schools Alliance (ELTSA).
The vision for ELTSA is to collaborate to harness talent within the schools in East Lancashire to improve education, nurture talent and foster innovative practice.
- Develop the future workforce through an effective initial teaching training programme with the Pennine Lancashire SCITT and School Direct
- Develop the workforce in ELTSA schools and in other schools across the region
- create outstanding professional development opportunities for both teaching and support staff in East Lancashire schools
- develop outstanding middle and senior leaders for East Lancashire schools by fostering skills in current leaders and providing opportunities for future leaders
- provide support for schools who face different challenges
- to effectively designate and deploy Specialist Leaders of Education to develop colleagues across the Alliance
- effectively deploy National Leaders of Education to maximise impact
- contribute to research and development projects to develop pedagogy and practice
For more information, including their CPD programme, please visit the ELTSA website (http://eastlancstsa.co.uk/home/).