Accrington & Rossendale College offer a wide range of apprenticeships that support young people and benefit businesses.
Here are just a few of the apprenticeship disciplines they offer:
- Construction – Plumbing, Brickwork, Painting & Decorating, Carpentry & Joinery, Floor Covering, Construction & Civil Engineering, Plastering, Horticulture, Landscaping, Grounds Maintenance
- Leadership & Management Level 3 – 4
- Business Administration Level 2 – 4
- Accounting Level 2 – 4
- IT Software, Web & Telecommunications
- Motor Vehicle Engineering
- Health & Social Care, Early Years Educator, Children & Young Peoples Workforce, Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- PE & School Sports, Fitness Instructor, Activity Leadership, Leisure Operations, Leisure Management
- Catering – Food Production & Cooking, Professional Cookery, Hospitality Services
- Social & Digital Media
- Cleaning, Facilities Operations and Facilities Management
- Security Systems
If you would like to discuss your options or would like more information about apprenticeships and the changes that are happening, please contact the apprenticeship team who can offer you any advice and guidance that you may need.
Call the team today on 01254 354424.