As winter seems to have finally arrived, please be aware of our procedure in the case of possible closure due to snow. Whilst we will endeavour to keep the school open as usual, the safety of our students and staff is paramount.
In the event of a school closure, the following will happen:
- A text message will be sent out to all parents using our Keep Kids Safe system.
- Radio Lancashire will be informed.
- A message will be posted on the school website.
- We will use our social media accounts – Facebook and Twitter – to keep parents updated.
- We will also send out alerts using our new school app.